Are you fat burning or time wasting? How to get the most from your cardioSeptember 16, 2016
Macro Per Serve
Carbs: 8.7 g Protein: 30.9 g Fat: 4.3 g
Ingredients (4 servings)
- Soy Sauce average all brands 25ml
- Garlic fresh raw 3g
- Masterfoods Chinese Five Spice Herbs 5g
- Pork Fillet trimmed 500g
- Olive Oil 10ml
- Birds Eye Country Harvest Spring Greens 100g
- Capsicum Red fresh raw edible portion only 100g
- Mushrooms Button fresh raw 100g
- Pear fresh raw average all varieties 250g
- Coriander leaves fresh 40g
- Mint leaves fresh 15g
- Chilli Red fresh raw 1pod
- Mix Chinese five-spice with soy sauce and garlic and in a small ceramic bowl. Add pork and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 180°C for fan-forced oven or 200°C for standard oven. Drain pork, reserving marinade. Put pork in a shallow roasting pan and roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Rest pork for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile place reserved marinade in a small saucepan and add 2 tablespoons of water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and stir in oil. Set aside to cool.
- Slice pork into thin slices across the grain and combine Asian greens, capsicum, mushroom, pear, coriander, mint and chopped chilli in a large bowl. Add pork and dressing.
- Toss to combine and serve immediately.